Day 10
My landing page is done!
I finally finished my landing page it took a couple of days and 5 hours in total to get it all together and all working! I didn't want to blog in between as I wanted to have a nice fully completed and done site to show off!!!
Live site: https://isaacwild.github.io/landing-page/
I took all my knowledge and put it onto this so far, I had to look back at the flex reference pages that were given in the lessons before but it really let me dig my fingers in and get a good understanding and let me play around with bits I was interested in.
Using the Chrome inspection tool t ode-bug my site as I was building and styling the page really helped visualise what I was doing and asking the CSS to complete for me, I also found that just adding borders into the CSS flex containers really gave me a good grasp on what was going on and what I needed to do to fix a problem.
I did get to google a few things as well which weren't covered in the lessons but the Odin Project did warm me that it threw these in to test me and I think I did an alright job of it! I even added in a few extras as well and all the links in the header work as well so explore and enjoy although you might get stuck in a loop if you go from blog to website to blog again then repeat but oh well it will be good for my page views!
Well next is Java Script and I'm getting closer to catching up with my fiancé so wish me luck!!
Comments
Post a Comment