Day 2

So today was a little shorter, was able to squeeze in about 45 min in, but I got set up with GIT and GIT hub. I got to learn what a VCS, Version Control System, is and why it's so cool and awesome especially for coding and collaboration between people working on larger projects. I got a SHH key hash and got it all linked up and ready going forward to publish my projects on GIT hub.

I did enjoy how the history of it was from a company who made and let the creators of Linux let them use their VCS for free but then they fell out and they didn't let them have it for free so they basically went well we made/making Linux let's build our own VCS andake it much better, cooler and free! And they did!

I also know that GIT Hub is a private hub to remotely share all your stuff if you choose to and that GIT is the very fancy fast local VCS system that you do your work through.

Next time I get to actually start using and getting familiar with GIT on my own system and I am looking forward to it!!!

Comments