Day 5
I made a website!!
Okay so it is very basic but I made it! It's all mine and I love it! I made this website all with just HTML tags and from everything else I had learnt before! I put all my skills to the test and I think I did pretty well, minus the odd spelling mistake in the recipes but all my code was spelt correctly so that's what counts! Mainly because if it didn't, it would work!
Use these links to take a look for yourself.
Live site: https://isaacwild.github.io/odin-recipes/ (This has now been updated with CSS)
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/IsaacWild/odin-recipes
Next is CSS and that's what makes the website look pretty, so I expect I'll be updating this site and making it look a whole lot better sooner. Why not stick around and watch this little site blossom into something a whole lot cooler looking!
Comments
Post a Comment