Day 8

Flex box sounds great!

Today I learnt about flex boxes, what they are what they can do and I'm all for it!

So with it being still relatively new, 2018 is still real new right?, It all seems really intuitive to me with display flex turning things into flex containers and anything inside a flex item that can also be a flex conatiner in itself! I love that it's crazy and I'm here for it.

Although I didn't get into the assignment I did read through alot of information about the axes and the counter-axes, the start and end of said axes and also other parameters you can add to the containers and items, I just want to stick my grubby little fingers into it all and then also see if we get to update the recipe website all over again but this time much much better!

So here's looking forward to tomorrow where I should get into the fun bits and actually using the flex containers in all there wonderful flexible glory!

Comments